The Weed Razer Pro pond and lake weed cutter is an adjustable lake weed cutter, cutting 7 different cutting paths ranging from 30 inches all the way up to 62 inches or 1.57 meters. This versatility makes it the perfect tool for cutting just about every type of lake or pond weed. We have preserved the efficiency and effectiveness of the WeedRazer while adding tremendous versatility and convenience. The Weed Razer Pro is ideal for cattails, milfoil and lily pads. Razor sharp blades can cut and shear through water weeds with ease.
Using the Weed Razer Pro is a simple process:
Give it a toss
Let it sink
Pull it in
Fold it up for easy storage
The Weed Razer Pro clears a pathup to 62″ wide with each throw. Weighing in at less than 9 pounds it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom.
If you have lake or pond weeds, then the Weed Razer Pro is the perfect tool for you.
Once you cut or shear the lake or pond weed, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation.
Out of stock
1. The Weed Razer is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the Weed Razer behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
2. Do not use with children in immediate area.
3. Do not use the Weed Razer when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
4. Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended) while handling the Weed Razer.
5. Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
6. Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
7. Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
8. Check all bolts, connections and rope before use.
9. Avoid areas with underwater structures.
10. When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children.
NOTE: Failing to comply can result in severe lacerations, dismemberment or even death!